Hatters Fans Code of Conduct
Stetson Hatter fans are encouraged to wear green and white to the games and enthusiastically support the team. Our goal is to create a championship experience with integrity, while exhibiting good sportsmanship and maintaining a safe and respectful atmosphere for our teams and fans to enjoy. The Hatter image is not only shaped by our student-athletes, coaches, students, and faculty, but by our great fans.
In the spirit of sportsmanship, Hatter fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the A-SUN Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass, or demeaning
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the field for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect
Noncompliance with the code will result in the patron(s) receiving a verbal warning. If conduct continues, it will result in being ejected from the game.
Stadium Tickets, Refunds/Resale
The game day ticket office is located by the main gate at Melching Field at Conrad Park and will open 1 hour prior to game time. Tickets cannot
be resold at Melching Field. Lost or stolen tickets are not the responsibility of management. Additional tickets can be purchased through the ticket office if available. Admission is complimentary for children ages 2 and under. There is a NO cash refund policy in effect on all tickets
. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
The following items are prohibited
at Melching Field at Conrad Park:
- Outside food and drinks, coolers, thermoses, and alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Illegal drugs, weapons, mace/mace pepper spray
- Folding chairs
- Video cameras, cameras with lenses over 6", recording devices, selfie sticks, drones
- Strobe lights, laser pointers
- Artificial noisemakers, inflatables
- Flags and unauthorized banners/signs
- Pets **with the exception of service animals**
- Dogs will be allowed on special promotional days, as designated by Stetson Athletics. You can view the promotional schedule by clicking HERE.
All persons are subject to search. One sealed bottle of water per person is allowed into Melching Field. All
contents in open containers will be asked to be poured out prior to entry of the stadium.
Smoking and the use of all tobacco products is prohibited in all Stetson University facilities as well as surrounding property owned, leased, or controlled by the University. These restrictions apply to all areas of Melching Field at Conrad Park. Electronic cigarettes are subject to the same rules and restrictions as all other forms of tobacco.
The University conveniently places receptacles for the disposal of trash and other items throughout Melching Field at Conrad Park. Recycling receptacles are located at stadium gates and throughout the facility. Please help us keep the area enjoyable by disposing of all trash and recyclable items into appropriate containers. Go Green!
The main gate, located next to the ticket office will open 1 hour prior.
Political Materials & Solicitations
Distribution of political stickers, brochures, and other promotional items is strictly forbidden on properties owned or being leased by the University. Violations will result in the surrender and disposal of said items by University officials.
Soliciting or vending of any goods or services is strictly prohibited in the lots owned or leased by the Athletics Department on game day.
Parking season passes and public game day parking are available on a limited basis around Melching Field at Conrad Park.
Handicapped parking is available around Melching Field at Conrad park and is on a first-come, first serve basis. Other parking lots around the field have available parking as well. Please display pass for parking.
Melching Field at Conrad Park is ADA accessible with handicapped and wheelchair seating located along the concourse level. Persons needing ADA seating on an individual game basis must contact the Athletics Ticket Office at (386) 738-HATS (4287). Limited seating is available and sold on a first come first serve basis.
For your convenience, event staff/ ushers are located on the concourse level throughout the facility.
Lost and Found
Lost and found for Melching Field at Conrad Park will be on the main concourse level at marketing table. Call (386) 822-8111 for assistance or public safety office at (386) 822-7300.
In the event that inclement weather approaches Melching Field at Conrad Park, public announcements will be made to update fans on the situation. Should a lightning strike occur within 8 miles
of the stadium, play will be stopped immediately. Play will resume thirty minutes after the last strike to occur within the 8-mile threat radius. Fans are encouraged to exit the venue and seek shelter in their vehicles during weather delays. All ticket stubs should be kept
for re-entry into the ballpark. Updates may also be communicated via athletics website (gohatters.com
), or on Hatter social media platforms.